They live among us is a thought experiment, where “they” are humans and “us” are ancient ones who are living amongst each other. Humans looking into outer space, with SETI programs, don’t realize that they should be looking in the backyard.
- An EBE, as dramatized in Alien Interview (2016), commented that he/she is originally from Earth (Compare to the longevity of Sethimus).
- Lacerta, in the Lacerta Files, states that the Saurians are essentially terrans from Earth.
- The Vrilya live within Earth’s subterranean levels in Edward Bulwer-Lytton‘s 1871 novel, "The Coming Race"; a book that heavily influenced the Vril society.
- The saucer in the Silpho Moor incident shows no physical signs of coming from outer space, but definitely has alien writings inscribed on it and contained within it, that addresses humans with a message: 'You will improve or disappear.'
- The Voynich manuscript is alien in its own right, parchment dated to early 15th century.
Essentially, drop the “astronaut” from “ancient astronauts”.
- ↑ Telegraph, Lost wreckage of 'British Roswell' flying saucer discovered in Science Museum, by Sarah Knapton, 11 FEBRUARY 2018
- ↑ "The Voynich Code — The World's Mysterious Manuscript" (video). 2011. Archived from the original on March 9, 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120309095747/http://www.newyorkfestivals.com/winners/tvf2011winners/pieces.php?iid=413203&pid=1.
- ↑ Stolte, Daniel (February 10, 2011). "Experts determine age of book 'nobody can read'". PhysOrg. http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-experts-age.html.