Reptoid is the alien appearance of reptilian, or reptile-like. A Close Encounter report may describe a humanoid having serpent or lizard-like features. Reptoids are the subject of mythology, science-fiction, and conspiracy theories. Sightings and encounters are associated with national parks, fresh bodies of water, underground facilities, and UFOs. The concept of serpent-like devils and demons may be attributed to reptoidism. Anti-reptilian activists charge that reptoids secretly run the world.
Reptoids may be described as reptilian humanoids, generally tailless with few reports describing tailed. They are often attributed to having three fingers and sometimes an opposable thumb; some report three toes with a hind claw. Their epidermal layer (skin) has been seen in a variety of colors: green, green/blue, brown, even gold skin, white, and gray.
Reptoids have been reported to be anywhere from 3 to 9 feet in height. Gray reptoids are typically 3 to 4 feet in height, sometimes 5 to 6'. Reptilians, Saurians, and Draconians stand 6 to 9 feet in height. Ciakars, and some dragonesque types (Tiamatians) have stood at least 12 feet tall, having wings, sometimes horned.
A South Carolina, USA claim on reptoids describe scaly green skin, the face of a human crossed with a snake, three fingers on each hand and are approximately 7 to 8 feet tall.
Descriptions of small Grays and tall Reptilians are often reported as having a hierarchal relationship. John Rhodes gives the fanciful description, "Reptilian-Grey crossbreed" for either the supposed breeding ability between Reptilians and Grays, or their genetic engineering. In many reports about Grays, reptoid features are almost always present, thus Grays can nominally be considered a type of reptoid.
Some have claimed that Reptoids are shapeshifters. It is claimed that using this ability Reptoids shape shift in to Humans and that most rulers of the Earth are Reptoids in disguise planning to secretly rule Earth.
- Benevolent cases
In 1988, Charlene Lerch had contact with a benevolent reptilian. In her experience, the being asked, "Do you judge the way I look?". Her response was, "No, I don't judge your looks." To which the being replied, "Then I will help you."
- Hostile cases
Many abduction cases involve seeing reptoids, both Reptilians and Grays.
- In one close encounter a lizard like humanoid attacked a young mans car and madly clawed at his car.
- In 2004 another lizard like humanoid tried to pull a young girl into a river.
- Sightings from South Carolina have reported hostile reptoids; when they attack, they have red glowing eyes and sharp black claws which they use as weapons.
- Sexual cases
Around the 1990s, Pamela Stonebrooke had contact with a reptilian being. She considers herself as an experiencer who had a sexual encounter. Stonebrooke recounts her experiences in an interview, Secrets from the Underground volume 5 Pamela Stonebrooke. Her book "Experiencer: recollections of an intergalactic jazz singer" was canceled, which may have resulted from her claim that US officials interrogated her for all the details of her account.
Reptoid deities were a common part of Meso-American culture. Many ancient statues, idols, and various artwork depict reptoids unearthed around the World. Native Americans from South Carolina have claimed that the race of Lizardmen were called Inzignanin.
|Types of aliens|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Lizard Man. Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Cryptid Zoo: Reptilian Bipeds (or Reptoids). Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Skeptic World - Cryptozoology - Reptilians. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Reptoids – What Do They Look Like?. Retrieved 2007-10-27.
- ↑ Charlene Lerch (1990), p. 30
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Art Bell: Reptilian Encounters, interview with Pamela Stonebrooke
- ↑ Pamela Stonebrooke's cancled book
- ↑ Religions and Reptoids. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ↑ Reptoids in Art. Retrieved 2008-01-22.