"Let me tell you a little secret, NASA will literately never hold a press conference announcing that we've 'discovered aliens', because we are never going to discover aliens. Aliens are going to discover us, and when they do—it wont be pretty. You can take that to The Bank...  You want an announcement about aliens? Here it is: Be careful what you wish for. If you guys knew even a fraction of what we do—you'd never sleep again. I promise you that."
- ↑ "Aliens are going to discover us." — In another words, 'Aliens have already discovered us'. According to the alien conspiracy theory, his interview statements are laced in coverup talk in accordance with 1954 USA contract that the US is to swear to secrecy of [ their ] presence on Earth.
- ↑ In the full transcript, Hertz goes on to say about a potential alien presence: "There certainly won't be enough time for a press conference about it. You probably won't even have time to blink. Just a hot white flash in the sky, and then lights out."
- ↑ "Be careful what you wish for."—Because [ they ] are already here.
- ↑ " If you guys knew even a fraction of what we do—you'd never sleep again. I promise you that."—Enter Krlll and the 1954 US contract
- ↑ YouTube, Leaked NASA email about aliens?, by Secureteam10