The Antonio Vilas-Boas abduction concerns the abduction of 23-year old Brazilian farmer Antonio Vilas Boas in 1957, São Francisco de Sales, Brazil. The case is considered a sexual encounter, a Fifth Kind; and one of the first known abductions as an extraterrestrial-UFO phenomena.
The incident allegedly occured at around 10pm on October 15, 1957 and began when Antonio spotted an extremely bright light not far above him, he set out to investigate and it trailed him to the end of his field only to dissapear for the rest of the night. The following night the light appeared again, and when he set out to find out what it was an egg-shaped craft landed next to him. As he tried to escape he was grabbed by several small figures and hauled inside the object.
Antonio described the aliens as being in very tight, thick, gray suits with helmets on and the only physical feature about them that wasn't covered was their eyes, the creatures supposedly spoke a language of impossible sounds.
The creatures undressed Antonio and covered him in a clear gel like fluid, and without hurting him took samples of blood from his chin. The most unusual part of this case is, that the aliens introduced him to a naked Human-like woman with red-blood like hair, and made him have sex with her. Making it possibly the one of strangest alien encounters of time. The woman then left, the aliens returned Antonio's clothes, and gave him a tour of inside of their craft, which he described as very "metallic". The aliens then let him exit the ship, and it dissapeared as a light into the sky, not to been seen again.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Abduction story on ConspiracyArchive.com
- ↑ Rutkowski, Chris A. (September 29, 2008). A World of UFOs. Dundurn. p. 58. ISBN 978-1-4597-2051-0. https://books.google.com/books?id=3toLKTqqlbIC&pg=PT58. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- ↑ Donovan, Barna William (July 20, 2011). Conspiracy Films: A Tour of Dark Places in the American Conscious. McFarland. p. 54. ISBN 978-0-7864-8615-1. https://books.google.com/books?id=bJkhqU1IXHAC&pg=PA54. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- ↑ Revista UFO, issue #137, December 2007, p. 33. The death certificate is reproduced on this page.
- ↑ This links to a page showing that the issue's cover story was on the Boas case and text on this page gives 1991 as the year of death: http://ufo.com.br/edicoes/ufo/ver/137