Abduction is the experience of being taken, by force or by manipulation. The professional opinion of alien abduction cases, has been described as the act of "being taken secretly against one's will". It is a serious study in both criminology and ufology. In order to explain the alien abduction phenomena, a look into the history of government funded human experiments is recommended.
- Government programs
It is an established fact, in all sense of legal terminology, that since the early 1950s, unethical human experimentation in the United States and in the Soviet Union/Russia, were being conducted at black sites. One known location was the Edgewood Arsenal human experiments at Aberdeen Proving Ground (See also Project Penguin). These secret Cold War experiments included testing of various drugs such as Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), a hallucinogenic drug that antagonizes psychological phenomena (See psychosomatic medicine). They were heavily used in Project MKUltra.
Was there human volunteers for these secret programs?
- Alien abduction phenomena
Enter alien abduction cases. An alien abduction case is often classified as a Close Encounter of the fourth kind. Alien abduction claims are described as "subjectively real memories of being taken secretly against one's will by apparently nonhuman entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures". Subjects may suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder.
The alien abduction phenomena can be hypothesized by the following probabilities, in perhaps this most likely order:
- Probability a: World governments engaged in human experimentation, used psychosomatic drugs which induced visions upon the victim's mind; so as to appear that they are going to other Worlds, and making contact with aliens.
- Probability b: Government agents dressed up as aliens, created environments for the victim to appear as if subjected to an alien abduction, while inducing psychosomatic drugs for a pure alien effect (All this effort to blame aliens, rather than the government for secret experimentation).
- Probability c: Use of psychosomatic drugs pushed the victim into an out-of-body experience in which they temporarily accessed inter-dimensional Worlds, and/or making contact with aliens.
- Probability d: Victims were actually abducted by real aliens for alien examination.
- Probability f: Both World governments and aliens are working together at black sites, abducting victims in accordance with contracts like 1954 USA contract.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Appelle, Stuart. "The Abduction Experience: A Critical Evaluation of Theory and Evidence". Journal of UFO Studies, n.s. 6, 1995/96, pp. 29–78
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Albarelli, H. P. (2009). A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments. Trine Day. p. 53. ISBN 978-0977795376
- UFO-Alien Database, Alien abductions