The following events happened in the year 1952:
- Mars fever
- March 22, 1952 – Wernher von Braun publishes the first in his series of articles titled Man Will Conquer Space Soon!, including ideas for manned flights to Mars and the Moon.
- Alien agenda prep phase
- This year begins the final stage of the prepping phase for 1953 alien agenda (1947-1952).
- US response to alien presence
- See US government coverup
- July 31 1952—John Alexander Samford, a United States Air Force lieutenant general and director of National Security Agency, gave a statement on “flying saucers”.
- August 1, 1952 - The Office of Policy Coordination is absorbed into the Office of Special Operations (OSO) to form the Directorate of Plans (DDP).
- Psychological Strategy Board (PSB) begins debunking campaign (See Disinformation protocol).
- One of the first major disinformation protocols begins- Project Blue Book, conducted by the United States Air Force.
- Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French is given orders to debunk UFO phenomena. In 2012, French admits to Huffington Post that he was given those orders in 1952 to debunk UFO claims, and that the coverup is on going; In his older age, French believes extraterrestrial UFOs are real.
- US preparations
- November 1, 1952 – Nuclear testing and Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean, with a nuclear weapon yield of 10.4 megatons.
UFO sightings[edit source]
- UFOdna, UFO sightings in 1952
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Majestic 12 and the Secret Government, by William Cooper
- Huffington Post, Roswell UFO Crash: There Were 2 Crashes, Not 1, Says Ex-Air Force Official, by Lee Speigel, 6 August 2012
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.